Pages

May 30, 2009

Bio-Essence - Tanaka White

People always say that women after 25 years old need to be taking good care of their skin as the metabolism will become slower…Yah…It’s true, especially for those career women…stress…lack of beauty sleep…its really spoil our skin. For me, I started to use those facial products at the age of 13. A bit too early, isn’t it? Yah, I must admit that too. Since my face spot out some piple=)


I like to try different type and brand of products. No choice, cause I’m a woman…Have to keep myself always in a perfect condition. Agree it ? Sisters*

Yesterday after work, I had bought noon newspapaer which as usual-zhong guo bao!
Guess what .. I get a sampel which is BIO-ESSENCE - Tanaka white

Look .. kindly sampel ..smallest pack one=) Not bad, I still can use it about 2 days..

Conclusion = Not bad , Not so oily make me skin softly water [ily], plus its include whitening haha..good

Every gals sisters buddly~try it .*

Loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment