Pages

May 16, 2009

1.35pm

1.3pm afternoon now,
Haven get my lunch , sudden have mood to bloggie here to write something else

Just now I had received my load's text ,
He's told me something make me shocked <)
His friend was asked him , did he broke up with me

WTH .. WHOSE TELL YOU ALL THE ASS HOL-SHIT!!

Cold down~that's nothing make me mad k..
Let's talk bout something fun ..chiao~

Last week i was need hair cut , discuss my super messy & horrible hair * Tehehe




---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


22/05/09


Today as usual , woke up at seven thirty something la.


Having breakfast went to work 'again'==


Kinda bored la. Looking forward my life going change on JULY ! Yea..


My cell phone had something else a..it's time to change new one? hehee


But I have no idea which one cell more better ler..


LG ICE CREAM = Good Looking X Function can't compare with sony one!


SONY C905 = Classic Looking X Function not bad plus Camera - 8.1 megapixel



So how ? what's your opinion? kinda addicted ***

P/S ::My babes carmen haven't make a right decision? which one cell phone had you changed??

1 comment:

  1. my decision ? grhh..i had finshed my $$ d ~ ou shot !need to fill it up my acc again !haha..hhmm,i think we use same model phone haha..so sweet nia~ ice cream la thn ..haha..

    ReplyDelete