Pages

February 23, 2009

Chuuuu

Mwahs!


21st Feb Saturday
Night,went to pudu for supper.
Unfortunately,carmen can't join us T__________T
So Just 4 of us. Me&my boy miki ,miki's boy*
About 11pm just home sweet home! Damn sleepy man

22nd Feb Sunday

waaaa.I like sunday! One & only a day rest for me..

But


my mum always never let me sleep 99 untill 12.

Bad, She want me woke up & dress up myself then go for breafast & so shopping!
Leisure mall i came again! Nothing else to buy!



Had movie with my 3 brother sister! KUNG FU CHEF!!

hahaa.

Almost 4 o clock we finished the movie.
waaaa..i thought i can go back home & sleep!
But.
Messagen from miki~

You know what ? she's want to go Midvalley!
oh gosh! i can shop again even i felt so sleepy!
Heheheeee*










Chuuuuuu






____________________________________________________________________


MBK SHOPPING MALL


BANGKOK , THAILAND







No comments:

Post a Comment